[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]The secret to long term success on YouTube is having a ton of videos that each generate a decent amount of traffic. Rather than trying to make a viral video, think about producing 50 videos that each get around 200 views from a very targeted group of people. That’s 10,000 views for your channel!
Now actually producing a ton of business videos for YouTube in a small amount of time is another matter. In order to be succesful, you’ve got format videos for YouTube in a way that makes sense to the viewer. Follow the format each and every time. In this video, I’m going to share with you my 6-point formula for creating a ton of YouTube videos that people actually want to watch.
I’ll go into all that in the video below[/vc_column_text][mk_divider style=”thin_solid” divider_width=”full_width” border_color=”#81d742″ margin_top=”15″ margin_bottom=”25″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_video link=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ-T4b2UGKE”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][mk_padding_divider size=”70″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″][bctt tweet=”Format videos for YouTube with this 6pt formula”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][mk_divider style=”thin_solid” divider_width=”full_width” margin_top=”15″ margin_bottom=”25″ border_color=”#81d742″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]
Formatted YouTube Videos Build Trust
When you format videos for YouTube, there are advantages beyond just mass production. Building a brand on YouTube is all about creating a loyal following of viewers. By creating videos with a format you’ll be able to to broadcast videos on a regular basis and the predictable and watchable format will build trust with your audience and they’ll reward you with their loyalty.
Think about a sitcom…
If you tuned into a TV show and every week there was a different opening song, a different cast of characters, and different actors that met in a different apartment- you wouldn’t know what to expect from the show! Because you wouldn’t know what to expect- whether you liked the actors or not, whether they were funny or not- you would be less likely to tune in. Every successful sitcom, tv drama, and movie has a format.
As a business or brand on YouTube, you need to format your videos in a way that creates culture and resonance with your potential audience.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]
Follow the 6-pt Business Video Formula
But producing videos on a regular basis can be a huge task if every video you shoot is like starting from scratch. You need to create a format that allows you to streamline the production process. This format for YouTube videos will guide the writing, shooting, and editing of every video and allow to shoot up to 10 videos every time you’re in front of the camera.
1. Snappy Headline– studies show that you have 15-seconds to engage your viewers but I would argue that you have less than 8-seconds. As soon as that video opens you need to engage the audience with a benefits-driven headline that excites them about the next few minutes of video. The headline should reinforce the title of the video but also the benefit derived from following the advice in that video.
2. Video Bumper– your video bumper is essentially an animated version of your logo. As soon as that headline is over, your bumper should enter the frame to brand your video so the audience knows who they are watching. This is key is demonstrating your professionalism and thereby earning your subscriber.
3. Body Copy– Once the bumper ends you’ll jump into the main video. If your business is just getting started then you’ll want to introduce yourself. If you’re established with a decent subscriber count than you’re less likely to need an intro. Limit your body copy to around 3 minutes. Audiences are fickle and if you ramble you’re going to lose them.
[bctt tweet=”Audiences are fickle. Keep your business youtube videos to around 3 mins”]
4. Engagement– Asking for engagement verbally or with animated pop-ups (lower thirds) will improve your social signals and show YouTube that your videos are worth watching!
Note: if YouTube values your videos they will put them in front of more viewers via search and through the related videos section.
Build these moments of asking for engagement inside your body copy. When you make a poignant statement or observation, be sure to add a pop-up to that moment and ask the audience to take a moment and “like” the video or leave a comment.
5. Call-to-action– This section will signal the end of your video. Use an End Card to engage the viewer visually and lead them to your main call-to-action. This might be an ebook or a product or a call to do business. Either way, make your offer clear and connect the main body of the video to the offer (in other words, it needs to make sense!). Then, wrap up the video with your secondary offers- subscribe, share, and leave a comment.
6. Closing Bumper– I often refer to this section as optional but in all transparency I’ve been using a closing bumper since I started. A closing bumper acts like the NBC Peacock after watching an NBC program- it re-brands your video and reminds the audience who they are watching. It also gives you a chance to put a little jingle in their head that sticks with them throughout the day. Talk about staying top of mind![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″ bg_color=”#d6d6d6″][mk_padding_divider size=”20″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][mk_image src=”http://thevideospot.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/YT-Marketing-Blueprint-3D.png” image_width=”433″ image_height=”256″ crop=”false” lightbox=”false” frame_style=”simple” target=”_self” caption_location=”inside-image” align=”left” margin_bottom=”10″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]
Wanna Master YouTube?
Download the most comprehensive YouTube guidebook ever made for businesses and brands that want to profit with video.[/vc_column_text]
Oops! We could not locate your form.[/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]