CLICK THE VIDEO TO WATCH NOW
The book is called Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals and it’s the best book I’ve read this year on Nuts & Bolts Strategy. Each chapter dedicated to exposing a tool or a strategy or both. Actionable information on technologies like using Flickr to host images, creating better silos, joint venture partnership, and even video.
In Fact, it was from this book that I have learned of Alyce Currier from Wistia and interviewed her on my video marketing summit.
• Loved how chunky this book was, literally every chapter lived by itself and could be read 1 chapter at a time, also loved the breaks in the books by industry experts. Which validated the claims of the book and also provided some new
• I also loved the unfettered access to tools both free and paid that were all over the book. I bought it on Kindle so I was able to click right through to some links, got to try the software and most of it still use and love.
• Loved the “tweet this” function.
• I would have preferred some more advanced how- to on certain topics like keyword research and silo structure. I feel like I’m pretty advanced and although I learned a ton of new stuff I really enjoy going as deep into topic as possible.
• Table of contents was not clickable – not sure whose fault
• No response from Authors on Twitter. Bruce Day was responsive on Facebook and Google+ but Murray Newlands nowhere to be found in twitter. If the authors are going to promote these techniques I feel they should be there to at least reply once or twice.
Here’s a link to the book: Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals
Overall 5 of 5 stars. Highly recommended this book to any marketer or business person and I’ve put a link the book on Amazon in the description box or you can click on the book now and check it around $15
Check us out at The Videospot